Monday, February 7, 2011

Rodeo Burgers

Whenever I go to Burger King, which is very rarely, I get a Rodeo Burger. It's essentially a cheeseburger, but with an onion ring and barbecue sauce on top. It's fantastic! I decided to make my at-home version, using recipes I made awhile back.


Rodeo Burgers
1 lb of ground beef
1/2 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of salt
Hamburger buns
4 slices of American cheese
Onion rings
Your favorite BBQ sauce
Lettuce
Mayo

Heat a grill pan or grill. Divide the ground beef into 4 equal parts, rolling each part into a patty shape with your hands. Between waxed paper, flatten the hamburger patties. Top each burger with the salt and pepper. Cook each hamburger until it's done to your liking. Mine is burnt, pretty much. Top each burger with a slice of cheese and allow the cheese to melt.

To assemble: Top each hamburger bun bottom with mayo, the burger patty, BBQ sauce, lettuce and an onion ring. Follow with the burger top.

No comments:

Post a Comment